APRIL 2018 - PRIMARY MENU
APRIL 2018 - ELEMENTARY MENU
* Please note that the Breakfast-Lunch menu can now be found on the Primary and Elementary school website under Quick Links.
2017-18 Breakfast & Lunch prices:
- K-5 breakfast $1.50 and lunch $2.75
- 6-12 breakfast $1.75 and lunch $3.00
NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH/BREAKFAST PROGRAM
Click here to view Free and Reduced application 2017/2018
Click here to view letter to household for free and reduced application 2017/2018
Things To Remember When Applying For Free/Reduced Priced Meals:
- Free and Reduced paperwork will not be mailed home to households. You may print them from the above link or pick the forms up at all school offices after August 21, 2017 or print from the link above. Complete one application per family.
- You must reapply each school year.
- If you are currently enrolled in the program, your student will retain their status from the previous year until October 15, 2017 or until a new application is filled out and a change in status is made. If you do not return a completed application by this date your student will be returned to full pay status.
- New applicants will be notified of status through a mailing within 10 business days of receipt.
- If your student has a medical condition that requires diet modification, a form is available on request at each school. The completion of this form will enable us to meet your student’s special dietary needs.
- Breakfast will be served at no cost to those children who qualify for free and reduced –price meals. Lunches will be served at no cost to children who qualify for free meals and who qualify for reduced-price meals in kindergarten through 3rd grade. All other students (preschool and 4th-12th grades) will be charged the normal rate.
Please return applications to the school offices after August 21st, 2017 or mail directly to:
PO BOX 278
Chimacum, WA. 98325
School Lunch Carbohydrate Counts