Click here to print the January Menu 2019
Click here to print the December Menu 2018
Click here to print the November Menu 2018
NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH/BREAKFAST PROGRAM 2018-2019
Click here to view letter to household for free and reduced application 2018/2019
Click here to view Free and Reduced application 2018/2019
Please return applications to the school offices after August 20th, 2018 or mail directly to:
Shellie Friedrich, PO Box 278, Chimacum, WA 98325.
Things To Remember When Applying For Free/Reduced Priced Meals:
- You must reapply each school year.
- Please complete one application per family.
- Free and Reduced paperwork will not be mailed home to households.
- You may pick these forms up at all school offices after August 20th, 2018 or print from the links.
- If you are currently enrolled in the program, your student will retain their status from the previous year until October 15, 2018 or until a new application is filled out and a change in status is made.
- If you do not return a completed application by this date your student will be returned to full pay status.
- New applicants will be notified of status through a mailing within 10 business days of receipt.
- If your student has a medical condition that requires diet modification, a form is available on request at each school. The completion of this form will enable us to meet your student’s special dietary needs.
- Breakfast will be served at no cost to those children who qualify for free and reduced–price meals.
- Lunches will be served at no cost to children who qualify for free meals and who qualify for reduced-price meals in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
- All other students (preschool and 4th-12th grades) will be charged the normal rate.
Breakfast and lunch prices for the upcoming school year
K-5 breakfast $1.50 and lunch $2.75
6-12 breakfast $1.75 and lunch $3.00
School Lunch Carbohydrate Counts