Greetings Pi students and parents!
This summer promises a number of changes both in our teaching staff and in our location. We are making plans, nonetheless, and below is an outline of how the beginning of the year will go.
We will hold an All-Pi meeting on Tuesday, September 3rd from 5:00-6:30 in the commons area. This will be your chance to meet the teaching staff, find out where the classrooms really are, see what courses are offered, what the schedule looks like, and make arrangements for your initial conference.
If you are new to Pi and if you have not met with a teacher yet you will need a Student Learning Plan in place on the first day of school.
- For new K-8 students, please plan to attend the New Student/Parent Orientation from 1:00-2:00, Thursday, Aug. 29, in Room 401.
- For new HS students, please be prepared to schedule a time with Stan on Thursday, Aug. 29th or Friday, August 30th for your initial conference.
Parent/student orientation meetings:
- High school(9-12)Wed.,Sept. 4, 9:00-12:00, Room 401, 402 (students only)
- Middle school (6-8)Thurs., Sept. 5, 10:00-12:00, Room 408 (students only)
- Elementary (K-5)Fri., Sept. 6, 10:00-12:00, Room 408 (parents & students)
There will be NO CLASSES Mon 9th, Tues 10th, or Wed 11th to allow for initial conferences. Classes begin on Thursday, September 12th.
Please note that weekly contact and monthly conferences are legal requirements of ALE programs, and necessary to maintain your enrollment in the Pi Program. Thanks for helping to make our program work!
Have a wonderful summer.
Best wishes from the Pi Staff,
Stan, Jamie, Thaddeus, and Brian
Pi staff email contacts 2019-20
Stan Berdinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Jensen: email@example.com
Thaddeus Jurczynski: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian MacKenzie: email@example.com