Close alert

Food Benefits Available


Have you heard about P-EBT?

If your child is eligible for free or reduced meals (application), then you may be eligible for P-EBT through the end of the school year.

Has your family moved in the past two years? Make sure your address is up to date by contacting your child's school office to update your address information.  There is no need to apply, eligible students will get their benefits in the mail.

Learn more at WA DSHS P-EBT or call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 with questions.

Phone (360) 302-5806 to reach Chimacum School District Food Services.

Back to School News       Print