To be a caring community for courageous learners
Every Student is known by name, strength, and need to inspire them to learn, dream and become
To keep Our Promise, we will focus our actions in five strategic areas:
Relationships - When all our relationships are authentic, strong, and trusting, we will improve student and family engagement, and increase enrollment and retention.
- Nurture strong community partnerships
- Build effective communication, trust, belonging, Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
Collaboration - When we intentionally work together to create shared outcomes over time, we strengthen our students' engagement with learning.
- Align PK-12 instruction
- Provide focused and relevant professional development and time for professional conversations
- Develop staff and data literacy and application
Instructional Quality - When learning that is accessible for all students is relevant, rich, engaging, and rigorous we will improve student outcomes such as attendance, post-secondary readiness, and academic achievement.
- Guide differentiated instruction that is inclusive to all
- Build and employ relevant, place-based curriculum
- Embed K-12 thinking strategies and literacy throughout
Inclusion and Belonging - When we build a culture and climate where all students and staff feel a sense of belonging regardless of socioeconomics status, gender, race, learning variation, and all intersections of these, we will improve our sense of community for equitable outcomes.
- Seek student voice
- Actively know all students
- Ensure Schools are safe
Wellness - When we cultivate and maintain a balanced sense of physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing fueled by healthy food, relationships, facilities, and a positive environment, we support our students, staff, and families to take strategic actions to benefit all students.
- Prepare and serve locally-sourced, nutritious food
- Arrange opportunities for student and staff wellness activity and restoration
- Employ Positive Behavior Interventions (PBIS) promoting healthy choices
- Emphasize behavioral and mental health supports, and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
- All students develop the knowledge and skills for success in school and beyond.
- All students and staff experience being part of a culture of excellence, belonging, and joy.
- All Community Members are engaged and valued.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES (BELIEFS)
- Engaged Student Learning
- Social and Emotional Wellness for All
- Authentic Collaboration
- Culture of Care
- Equity and Inclusion
- Innovative Opportunities
- Resource Stewardship
- Cultivating Diversity