2020-21 Tech Support Hotline Information
We’ve set up a tech support phone number for students or parents and guardians to call when experiencing connectivity or laptop problems with a Chimacum school-issued computer.
- You must be in front of your school-issued laptop.
- You must be off campus.
- Your must be within range of a WiFi network.
- You must know the password.
If you meet all of these requirements, call (360) 302-5850.
Chimacum School District Tech Support is available Monday thru Friday between 7 AM and 4:00 PM PST.
If you reach our voicemail, please leave a detailed message with your name, the student's name, phone number, and the best time to reach you.
Note: Please work with your teacher if your problem is with your account password, you need a new account, or you need to request a laptop. Your teacher will work with tech support to help with these needs.
These are policies that Chimacum Schools Board of Directors adopted regarding Internet or computer use by school staff and students:
- Electronic Information System (K-20 Network)
- K-20 Network Acceptable Use Guidelines - Internet Safety Requirements
- Individual User Access Informed Consent Form is found in the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook