Skip To Main Content

Citizen Complain Procedures

If you believe that the law that applies to federal programs like Title I has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint. First, contact your child’s school. If you can’t reach a solution, you can file a Citizen Complaint through the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction. Please follow this link for complaint procedures.